|I'm Jeff Pistana and I have over twelve years of experience as a freelance photographer, working with a wide variety of subjects.|
I offer Portrait, Event, Real Estate, Commercial, Product, Boudoir, and any other type of photography you need.
I also offer video production, for individuals, businesses, events, etc. I am often available on Short Notice.
Please scroll down for more details about my service as a photographer in Denver, Boulder, and all of Colorado.
| Art and abstract photos ||Weddings||Food Photos|
| Sports Photos ||Products & Items||Nikon and Canon camera equipment|
| ||Concerts & Events|| |
| || |
|I offer several key benefits that most other photographers in Denver, Boulder, and beyond do not offer:|
- My rates are more affordable, simple and straightforward than most other photographers.
- You can choose to receive all of your photos, straight out of the camera, to take home with you right away. Some people prefer this.
- Basic editing is included. You also get 5 advanced edits of your choice.
- You completely own everything we shoot. I never make "copyright" claims on photos that you pay for. All photos belong to you and you can use them and reproduce them however you like without restriction.
- I have a low base fee that includes up to 90 minutes of unlimited photos. Additional time is only $25 per hour.
| Please call me: 303-665-7504|
|I have been studying and developing my skills as a photographer for many years. I always loved to play around with my Dad's camera when I was a kid, and I studied darkroom techniques and shot a lot of black and whites back in the film days. Now that we are in the age of digital photography, I continue to be fascinated by the possibilities and adventures that cameras and photographs can create. Video creates all kinds of additional possibilities, and I quickly discovered that I have a knack for knowing what looks good in a scene and what doesn't. |
I have lived in the Denver and Boulder metro area of Colorado for many years. Colorado is a great place to live as a photographer because of all the fine weather and great natural beauty, which makes for good outdoor photography all through the year. I know the cities of Denver and Boulder very well and I have shot photographs all over the Front Range from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs, the Western Slope, and beyond.
For fun, I love to photograph personal portraits, nature, travel, action, concerts, special events, and anything else that is interesting and exciting.
I love unique assignments!
For information on my Nikon and Canon camera equipment, click here. I use Nikon and Canon cameras.